Are you looking for a place to take the State Notary Exam?
There is no additional Seat Fee for our Live Seminar and Self-Study students, and our students who need to re-take the State Exam, however, non-students may test with us at our regularly scheduled seminars for an Advanced Seat Fee of $25.
The State Notary Exam will require a separate check or money order made payable to "Secretary of State" in the amount of $40 or $20 for re-take will be required in addition to any course fees.
State Notary Exam
- Live Seminar Students: take the State Notary Exam after the class; Seat Fee included with registration.
- Self-Study Students: take the State Notary Exam after our regularly scheduled Live Seminars; Seat Fee included with course.
- Our Students who need to re-take the State Notary Exam may do so after our regularly scheduled Live Seminars for no additional Seat Fee.
- Non-Student Seat Fee - $25.
- Anyone may take the State Notary Exam after the regularly scheduled Live Seminars, however, there is an Advanced Seat Fee of $25 for those who are not our students; at the door registration $35.
- Exam time 4:45 pm
- What to bring:
- Photo Identification
- Current or Issued within five years
- Driver License, Passport, etc.
- Notary Public Application
- Proof of Completion Certificate
- 2"x2" color passport photo
- Two #2 pencils
- Separate check or money order made payable to the Secretary of State for $40 or $20 for re-take.